Konu Başlığı : Jayden Daniels and various other Washington Commanders newbies chat to the media afte

Bu konu; tarihinde açılmış olup, 0 defa yorumlanmıştır.
Konu Sahibi : Arnesons
Konuyu Oyla:
  • Derecelendirme: 0/5 - 0 oy
Çevrimdışı
Student Pilot
mesajlar
konular
REP PUANI
Yeni Üye

05-06-2024
(Kayıt Tarihi)
05-06-2024, Saat: 06:01

The Washington Commanders had their rookies in the other day for physicals,  and today was the very first time they jumped on the area together to practice. No. 2 general pick Jayden Daniels is undoubtedly the celebrity of the show for this weekend break's rookie mini-camp,  and he obtained the possibility to speak to the media after practice. Relevant Images,  videos,  news [Linkleri yalnızca üyeler görüntüleyebilir. Üye Olmak İçin Buraya Tıklayın.]
,  and notes from the Washington Commanders novice mini-camp Daniels opened up his presser by giving thanks to Tress Way for offering him the # 5 jersey,  but he wouldn't explain on their arrangement to obtain the number. He's enjoying the communication in the QB space,  and the possibility to pick up from professionals. Daniels is concentrated on discovering the playbook,  and he's caring collaborating with Kliff Kingsbury and the remainder of the mentoring team,  Daniels is mosting likely to be himself as he transitions from being the Heisman Trophy victor at LSU to the beginning QB of the Washington Commanders. "I'm just gon na be myself. I'm gon na show them I love football and I enjoy the group." He obtained a refresher course on the NFL's gaming policy today,  and said the OROY wager he made with his previous LSU colleague Malik Nabers for $10, 000 has actually been aborted. Welcome to the NFL DanielsFull videoTress Way: The passing of the lantern Jayden Daniels opened his media session by giving thanks to for 5 and a smidgen of how the exchange went down. Jayden Daniels proclaiming Tress Way at the begin of his presser #RaiseHail Jayden Daniels begins by thanking Tress Way - "he's a tale below and I thank him for allowing me use it."-- JP Finlay Might 10,  2024Dream come real: Today was an unique day for Commanders newbie quarterback Jayden very first NFL practice. I asked him concerning this large minute. Jayden claimed [Linkleri yalnızca üyeler görüntüleyebilir. Üye Olmak İçin Buraya Tıklayın.]
,  "simply that 9-year-old youngster in me just realizing his dreams came to life." That my friends is what it's all about. Interaction in the QB space: Daniels claimed he enjoys the open interaction and dialogue in the quarterback area. Wish to be a sponge and discover as high as he can #RaiseHail-- Zach Selby May 10,  2024Learning the playbook: Daniels stated he's concentrated on finding out the playbook everyday. Intend to get more and extra comfortable as promptly as feasible-- Zach Selby May 10,  2024Learning just how to be a pro: Jayden Daniels told us he's going to be a sponge right now.I asked him what his largest challenge will certainly be going from college to the said,  "simply experiencing the lumps of being a rookie and learn exactly how to be a pro." Kliff Kingsbury: Daniels claims he's caring dealing with the personnel,  saw Kyler and Kliff when he went to ASU Be myself: Jayden Daniels - "I'm simply gon na be myself. I'm gon na reveal them I like football and I enjoy the group." Very genuine man. Likewise I was standing alongside him,  the frame does not appear too worrying. My position appears kinda concerning though NFL's gaming policy: Jayden Daniels reiterated what Malik Nabers informed Giants media previously: Their $10k wager is off. "We were uneducated on the gaming plan in the NFL. We found out about it last night [Linkleri yalnızca üyeler görüntüleyebilir. Üye Olmak İçin Buraya Tıklayın.]
,  me and him had a conversation. and clearly we do not wish to obtain in trouble."-- Nicki Jhabvala May 10,  2024Mike SainristilCB Mike Sainristil speaks with the media during newbie minicamp

[Linkleri yalnızca üyeler görüntüleyebilir. Üye Olmak İçin Buraya Tıklayın.]

Hızlı Menü:

Görüntüleyenler: 1 Ziyaretçi